Follow Me On Twitter

Friday, May 20, 2011

Just Because I'm From Texas Doesn't Mean I Like Country Music

Ugh....a country western finale for American Idol. A first and a new low.  Wake me when The X Factor debuts.........

Lauren has no personality, and Scotty is a one-trick pony.  I understand...yes, they're just kids, but give me a break! 

The only reason I'll watch the finale is to hoot and holler as the producers drag out more fossilized guests the contestants have never even heard of for the obligatory finale duet performances.  It's hilarious to watch the finalists pretend to be excited to sing songs twice their age with artists they can't relate to and don't give a fig about.

And the audience, don't even get me started...how much Red Bull do they give those 12 year olds to get them hyped up enough to act like they care?

No comments:

Post a Comment