Follow Me On Twitter

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

See My Newly Made Silver Goth Romantic Cross Skull & Fleur de Lis Necklace Pendants!

 Romantic Heart Flower & Skull Pendant  $20
 Gorgeous Heart Cross and Flower Pendant $22
 Scrollwork Heart and Beaded Flower Pendant $18
Beautiful, Romantic Hearts, Fleur de Lis and Cross Silver Pendant $24
Amazing Silver Heart with Cross Pendant $16

I'm so excited about these new pendants I'm making!  They're all silver with either a silver & bead flower or a fleur de lis charm on the back, so they look cute even if they flip while being worn.

I'm adding more as we speak, so please check out my shop:  http://www.natureangels.etsy.com/ to check out all my silver pendants & cross necklaces.  Considering the work that goes into making them, they're priced to sell - Add them to your Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment