Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm the Featured STAT TEAM Shop on Etsy!

This wonderful team of artists on Etsy works together to promote each others' shops, through the creation of curated Treasuries, collections of pieces from our shops.  The STAT TEAM is for Self-Taught Artists.  I'm excited to be a part of the team and to bring attention to their works of art.  And I'm doubly excited to be spotlighted right now in the treasuries and on the Blog.  Here's what was posted on the team Blog today, and I've been "liking" on Facebook all the member treasuries as they're brought to my attention.

You can find those treasuries by going to Etsy.com, scroll down the left side to click on Treasury.  Go to the search window at the top and enter my shop name, NatureAngels, to search the Treasury section.  That will give you a list of all treasuries in which my items are featured, as well as all treasuries I've created.

Thank you!


STATTEAM SPOTLIGHT

STATTEAM Spotlight - 4/25/12

Dreamy, vintage, ornate, and downright pretty describes the pieces in today's spotlight shop, Nature Angels. This shop includes amazing assemblage collages, steampunk jewelry, and don't forget to check out the clearance section!

Becky Helmer coordinates the new Spotlight three times each week. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday a shop that participated by promoting the previous spotlight is randomly selected for the next feature! See the team discussions for full details.








No comments:

Post a Comment