Follow Me On Twitter

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm Addicted to Etsy...Is there a 12 step program??

I'm an addict. I admit it. If I'm not on there shopping, stalking, drooling, and hopefully listing some of my stuff, then I'm thinking about it!

I need help!  ;)

At least I've gotten some cool stuff & made some sales. Basically I'm selling to support my habit. LOL!

I've been telling everyone I know about Kat & her intuitive readings, and so far a co-worker, my sister-in-law & a friend of hers have purchased readings. I got a 2nd one...the 13 card "year ahead" reading & all I can say is Wow. Looks like I'm in for Some Kind of Year. Not quite sure what to think about that, but being the positive person I am (usually), I will think the best and know that God is there to carry me through anything & everything!

The garage sale was not as successful for Me as I hoped yesterday, but Mommy & my 2 aunts worked their buns off & made some cash. I made enough to pay for a couple of my Etsy purchases at least. Sigh....
The good thing is that a bunch of stuff that was just taking up space is now GONE.
Isn't it funny how you can't stand to get rid of stuff & then when you do, how quickly you forget about it & don't even miss it. It's liberating.
Someone needs to force me to do it more often.

Anyhoo...I'm off to Etsy...........Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment